Hello I'm Back and...

It seems that nobody missed me, but that's ok... I really doing this just for me...

Well, I didn't pretended disappear that long, it was a big hiatus, (almost two months), I just stoped because I just wasn't feeling it, I just started to think that nobody cares what was is going on on my life, and Why I have to post it on the Internet?, so I just stop, and almost all the time when I stop writing here, I still keep writing on my private diaries, but didn't happen either, so I think I just do not wanted to write about my life anymore who cares?? so for two months I was happy not writing at all, and well, my life is like in slow motion now, I just wanted this months to do nothing and that's is pretty much what is going on... What change? I don't know, it's been a few days I been telling me myself to write on my blog, and right now it seems to be a great time, I'm not sleepy, I'm alone with my thoughts, with a cup of coffee on my stomachs and ready to post...

Well Two months it passed, and something passed, not big things but well that's life...

First FINALLY I graduated!!! I love to be out of school, It feels so great to say I am a Teacher instead of a student (also make me feel old, haha) but I love it, I still not started to teach yet, because the school starts in two weeks, so I have to wait at least 1 week to start sending curriculum.. But I'm excited (Just a little bit)... well My graduation it was exciting, my mom, dad, aunt and my little sister came with me to the act, then we went to a restaurant and ate, and that was my celebration, I think I not was really exciting about the whole thing, I just wanted to finish so I just can move on to the another stage on my life, though it was really nice to had that experience.

Some pictures...








Sorry Sorry for my Crappy English 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER