I have to Admitted I was depressed

Yes, I was depressed for like two weeks and I tell you why...

You know the saying "Make plans and God will Smiling along with you", well that's what happened... everybody knows that I want to leave Venezuela (for so many reasons), SO I thought that this year would be the year that finally I can leave this country, but God laughed of me.

The 3 months that I spend on Spain this year it was not only for meet My sweet niece, but also to know how is the the process to get admit in the College there, I went to my sister to the College and asked about the requirements to be able to study there for a year, they only needed my College Degree, the money and some card of my university... I thought it was simple and easy requirements, so I was happy to be able to study there, but well no everything goes with the plan..

Here in Venezuela the teachers of public University went to strike (I still don't know that it's the right word I hope so)  and that, delay all the paper work and the process of the graduations, also when I went to the College to ask for the cards that I needed, they were closed because the Strike, so I could be able to ask for the letters, finally one day I went and the College was open and when I ask for the letters that I was needed for the other College in Spain, they didn't know what I was asking!!! OH MY GOD!!!! it was exasperating!! but at the end some teachers help me to get another letters that Maybe will work... BUT my Degree was late, I was needing for a date and it was delayed for two weeks!!! OMG, So, I just had one month to do all the paper work and to be able to get admitted and the other College, I just freak out, Also I didn't had all the papers that they was requesting but I said to myself That maybe I will make it happen, some way...

Till that day... one day after happened all that, I wanted to send a e-mail to the college explaining my situation, and I get a surprise... the course that I wanted to take it was not longer available, well that's it not all true, it was like the course was in standby, like waiting for something, but the worse of the worse was that the requesting change A LOT, now they are asking for a level of ENGLISH, yes, in SPAIN was asking me for a level the English and I have to prove that I have that level with a certificate, that I do not have, so there's was when my plans and my world fell apart, I was shocked, I didn't cry, I just told my sister when I found out and then I move on with my day... but later that day I spoke with my boss (who is still in the USA) and we talk about all this mess here in Venezuela, I told her that I have to spend one more year here and that was killing me and she told me that she don't want to come back here anymore, so I cried there I let it go all my frustrations and sadness, and I loose myself for a few minutes

The next day I told my dad and Mom, and well they said to me that the Time of God is perfect, but I was soo depressed, I quit to my job that week, I just wanted to do nothing, REALLY NOTHING, so my dad and mom supported me and they let me just be me, for a few weeks I didn't wanted to talk about that with anybody, I didn't wants to make plans for the future, I just want to live the present and the summer (that didn't happen) for once, so I just did... quite...

I want to travel with my friends, but everyone is working, so that not was possible, and also something happened with my dog that made August a little rough to me... but that is another post.

So, I have to wait a year to maybe move out of Venezuela, this year I will work in a School (I hope so) and make my course of English... also maybe that is the main reason that I start again writing here...

Right Now I feel better, not completely Happy, but fine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER