So Random

 First, I have two weeks free from work and even so, I just so tired.
This baby shower is suck me all my energy, I just wake up early every day to do something for the party, I just think in baby shower. But I have to be thankful that the Grammy is helping me, that a friend is helping me with all this, and also to my cousins whom are been there this two busy days.

Second, I arrived from curacao almost a week ago and I have not unpacked yet, all my clothes are everywhere in my bed, and my sister arrive on Saturday and I have to clean before that she get here. Also my Computer broke and I can't find the cable for the camera to upload all the photos, but this is no my priority right now.

Third, The money, this party is costing a lot of money, I can't believe how expensive is everything, but of course is a party for 100 people, one half Italian and the other half, half Italian, so only in family and very close friends are 100 people.


Fourth, Projects from Pinterest, I started my very first project today, and it was a really mess, I'm really worry that everything with this party will be a disaster, but I know that practice make perfect.

Fifth, My mom is pushing me to do something, that I don't know that I really want to do it, If I do what she wants to, do I think that all my dreams for my future will be crushed, but also this thing could be better for me a long term and will provide me a great future, Not the one that I've been thinking for 5 years, just a different one, not better, not bad, just different.

This are all the things that are going on in my head right now. See you soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER