SUYL Single day!!




I done this before and I want to try Again... I linking up with Kelly Korner Blog, she hosted this.

My Name is Maydelin I have 23 years old and I live in Caracas Venezuela, Yes I live in south America.



How I describe me, I think I'm very funny, but depend were I am and with who I'am , I'm very shy at first but with time I go out of my Carapace, Also I love reading books in the beach, listen music, I love to do all kind of craft, and I love laugh.

I'm a very familiar girl, I love my family and been with them, I love all of our parties, and just hang out with them, I have a very large family.



I'm studding to be a preschooler teacher, I just loveee kids, also I'am a babysitter.








So sorry for my English








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER