I'm very Nervious


Ok after the first announce of my niece I can share all the detail about the baby shower.
It's the first time EVER that I host a party, any kind of party, I'm really lost about all this, even do Pinterest was my big help here, I have so many Ideas for decorations, I have all the games, but even do I feel like I'm alone in this, nobody is helping me, (well the mother of my brother in law, is helping me with the cake, the place and other little things), but mostly I'm alone, this week I will start with all the projects for the decorations.


Tuesday I have to go the the place to choose the tablecloths, meeting with the mother in law for finals decisions, buy the painting for some projects
Wednesday I have  go to shopping the prizes for the games, all the thing for decorations, and start one project.
Thursday I have to end all the projects and start all the food.
Friday Work.
Saturday, work and my sister Arrive from Spain.
Then the next week will be the crazy week.

So I'm Very nervous because I don't have nothing complete and because the success of the whole party depends on my.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER