Good Bye Pikychaki

 Good Bye Pikychaki

You was a Good house and Even a better HOME, you were my second Home, and I will always remember you, but if one day I forget you I have this pictures haha

So before you start Reading.
Pikychaqui=HOUSE
Mimi is the Grandma of my Kids R and V
Baby J is a relative of my Kids
Baby B is another kid that I work with in the same neighborhood

Sorry Guys, there's a LOT of pictures of this house, they're for me.

Yesterday I said good bye to this house, they're gonna sell it, at some point this summer (they hope) and Mimi and Elizabeth are moving out, so nobody it's going to be there at least till September.

Mimi just come from Chile and the 15 she's going to Miami, so she called me to invite me to spend the night there because she knows that's my second home, and I think I always going to be grateful to her for that, I am a person who has to mentalize  to changes, so when I was there in pikychaqui I was totally aware that this time could be my last time been there and I try to enjoy the most, 

I spent the night there, and it was supposed that we were to be out of the house at 9 am, because mimi was going to HER REAL house in another state and the house was going to stay alone, but I was to be at work at 1:30 pm and I didn't want to be in Baby j's house all morning, (I work in the same neighborhood, were pikychaqui, baby J and baby B's are) So mimi let me the keys of the house so I could stay in till 1:30 pm and for that I was SO happy, even though that I knew that last night was going to be my last time there, I wasn't ready yet to say good bye, I was so sad, but when I stayed alone I CRIED (YES. I still crying) and walked and walked around the house for about two hour (no joking) I felt better, I said good bye and I TOOK about 70 pictures of a alone house, I took pictures of my favorites spaces, As I said this is for me

Welcome To Pikychaqui















We ate in this Dinning Room EVERY day, A lot of food were throw on the floor, a lot of drink were spilled out, serious conversations happens here and a Lot of happy moments too, like birthdays



In this kitchen I learned to bake (no to cook haha), we made experiments, dance and play a lot



The Play Room , My kids room, the question is, what we did not do here? we play, dance, paint, watch movies and more







The Office, how many time do I had to come up here to get my kids, so her mom could work??


My Baby girl Room , I remember that her grandma, mom and Dad, painted that room


R's room and My room hahaha


and Of course the view, so sad that this pictures don't do it justice to the real view





The Backyard, The most fun place of the house, BBQ were here, we play with water, with pain, we did ours projects here, we spend most time there, I reconnect with my kids there last August, was the first place were we play
















My photo on the wall


Saying Good bye to the Rooms, don´t let be fooled for my "happy" face, inside I was  dying






Once again SO SORRY for all the pictures, but they are for me
Thanks Pikychaqui for the good moments, for the fun adventures, even when I wanted to run out I will always love you. so Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER