Enjoy the Jorney

Hi Guys.

it's been about 4 months that I have been in therapy for my stress and anxiety and it's hard to deal with those stuff, but therapy really helps me 



Part of my therapy is change my thoughts, the negatives to positives, and when I found myself complaning about somenting or really sad or something like that I quickly change that thought and try to find the positive side of things


One or the main thing for me it's stay in the present and appreciated the thing surround me, and it is hard, but I'm doing okay. This are the views on my way to work and I LOVE IT, most people pass by and don't look how gorgeous the sky is, or the flowers and the little things that can change your day



Stay focus on the present and I'm trying to enjoy the journey, this is the most fun and, and excite for me now, I'm free to do whatever I want and when I want, I love my job and my family, and I think that for now that's it's the most important.


So next time you go somewhere or feel overwhelm look the sky, BUT really look at it, and focus on the present, it's all that you have, the past is gone and the future is too far away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER