Craving some Beach!!

Pleaseee TAKE ME BACK to the beach!!!


Hi guys as you know in Venezuela we always have  a good weather, and you can go to the beach any day of the year and I WANT TO GO NOW.

The schools hasn't ended here yet, so technically it's not summer time for us, our summer/holidays/Vacations are going to start in about a month or so, for me is in August, I don't have anything planned YET, I just know that I want to spend a least a week on the beach, but I don't want to go to my beach house or my Uncle's beach house, I want to be in a hotel were the beach is right there.

In my Beach house, or well my pool house, the beaches are too far, and in my uncle's house the beaches are awful, so technically they're POOL houses, hahah, Carmen invite me to her beach house were the beaches are nice but I don't know if I want to go with her, so will see, but If I keep with this desire I know I will go with her

and I'm craving some Beach because all the Vlogger that I follow on Youtube are on the beach right now



 Please August hurry up!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER