Post 500 and Happy Thoughts

Hello guys, this is my 500th Post!! can you believe that?? I Can't believe that after all this years I still keep Blogging, and I Still love it, in this blog I keep my memories, bads and goods, it's my site to drain all my thoughts, it's the place that it is always there when I need it, and I love that.
So March hasn't go, and my life isn't perfect right now and I think this the most hardest month that I have been through my entire life, a lot is going on, but I don't want this to be a Sad post, I want to celebrate.
So I'm gonna list all the stuff that I am grateful for.

First my family: Even though that we all are in a hard place right now, we are together, and we're a strong family, and we love each other


Second my Dad: He's my Rock!! and I Adore him, sometimes he drives me crazy, but he's a very good father


For my Sister and Niece!!! I can barely describe how much I miss them, and how much I love them both, Right now I just want to be in a Plane to see them, My sister is my other Rock, I miss talking to her EVERYDAY, but I'm grateful for the tecnology that I can see her throuthg my computer.



 
For my cousins!!! they're more than my cousins they're my friends!!


Also I'm grateful to have a Job that I love: being a Nanny it is wnat I want to be for now, and I'm so blessed to be one and work with such good moms and babies.


I'm grateful to still been in touch with my boses, I LOVE THEM and miss them so much, they were part of this blog for the longest time and they have a big part of my heart with then, also thanks to this blog I can go back and read all my expierence with them!! 





also for my friends!! they keep me sane!






Now the silly things

I'm grateful for Taylor switf album 1989 it makes me happy and I sing and dance to this cd everytime that I heard it.

I'm grateful for Pretty Little Liars Of course!! I love that Show and I forget whatever is going on my life for that hour.

I'm grateful for Yoga, I'm not a yogui Yet, but I like to going to class.

I'm grateful to be able to have another phone, it's not the perfect phone, but does the work.

I'm grateful to have a beach house to go to every vacactions.

I'm grateful to have food in my table everyday.

I'm grateful that My grandma is still with us, and healthy.

I'M SO GRATEFUL to be healthy, to have a job and a home and to have the best family.


Happy 500th post!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER