Oh blog, poor blog

Hi guys, I'm alive, not fine and very very tired!!

This week was so more than tough, for things that I can't explain here some very private and sad thing that happened in my family, also I'm sick, the work kind of stressed me out, my gadged aren't working and life is just hard right now.

Is unbelievable that you life can change in a couples of hours even minutes and that you can't do something about it, just trying to survive the day, for me it is going to be the month, I just want to March go away and have a nice April month!

My head it's all over the place, I'm finding help, and it helps me a little bit, also I think
I've been robbed, my sessions last about 20 minutes and I paid an hour, also I don't have so much to talk but well that's another post!

I haven't posted before because I didn't wanted and also because I don't have a camera to take pictures with, my phone camera sucks very bad, also I'm not doing anything picture worth it, just working, I still love my nanny job, but my teacher job it's another thing, I don't hate it but I'm not love it, I know how it's love a JOB and I just don't love THIS job, I don't know if I going to love it one day.

Right now I'm home alone after a week of stress I need to be alone, but I don't know what to do hahaha, maybe I'm going to lay down and watch tv!
I hope to be back very soon with a good camera haha But I doubt it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER