Sister Date Night

Hello My friends.

Since my beautiful niece born my sister and I haven't been in a "date" alone, don't misunderstand me, I LOVE with all my heart my niece,but sometimes we need a time away from home, diapers, routines and etc.


This date wasn't planned, and I think it was the best that way, I love ballets or plays and when my sister told me that the ballet of Moscow was here to dance Swan Lake I told her that we have to go, sadly she find out a day before and almost all the theater was full, but she look and look and find two seats together, and she bought it.


The Ballet of Moscow was unbelievable beautiful, I loved every minute of it.

Funny story: Mostly were women there, but a GOOD boyfriend accompanied her girlfriend, and the poor guy spent all the play looking his phone or reading the planet that they give us at the theater and from time to time pretend to look the play ... That's love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER