3 weeks

It has been 3 weeks since I went to private, at first I felt the pressure to started figure it out what to do with this blog, with my post, with the pictures of my niece and other kids, then I figured it out what to do with the pictures of the kids and felt well, then I started to feel the necessity of start blogging again, going public, change the look of my blog, and make this blog worth  to read, and then I just let the time passed and lived my life, and now here I am once again, thinking what to do, well I not thinking what to do, I just don't know when is going to be right open this blog again.

I just have 3  more weeks here, then I'm going to go to Venezuela for 3 months or so and then come back, this time for real, not matters what, so I was thinking to open the blog again in Venezuela, or sometime this week, but I have to start looking for the post that I wanted to do, so for that I'm a little confuse about what to do, will see, I have plenty of free time but also I babysit almost all the time, that keeps me away from blogging.

I just wanted to write this to not forget that I love to blog, and that I love to write here, improve my English and with a little of luck make my blog worth to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER