My First Baby and Love

R was my first baby that I babysit Oficially, When I met him I falling in love immediately, he was a chubby baby with brown eyes, and blond hair.

He was my first love, I cried every time that he had to go to the USA because he spend there like a Month.



When he turned 2 years I was more than in love with him, he was funny, and sweet and cute, Of course he had his moments of crazy, but that was Ok.



When his baby sister born, I knew that everything is going to be diferent with him, and I was right, he don't wanted me anymore, and I get hurt because of that.



It took me time bonding with V, I loved her of course but not with same intesity that I loved R, I don't wanna get hurt again.



I bondig with V when she had like 10 months old, and now she is my princess and R is My prince.



The reason that I have more Pictures of V than R, is that V loves Take pictures and R not.

I love R but is not the Same love that I felt when he was a baby, But He always is gonna Be my first Baby and Love.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER