Last Day In Margarita

well this was the last day at the beach and pool, this day My bosses went to a hunter house, we go so much to Margarita that they thought that is a good idea buy a apartment there... well so this i spend the whole morning alone with the kids, first we went to the pool, after 2 hour they  I  wanna go to the beach, so I picked everything and went to the beach... V has some "mamitis" I don't know the word in English that means that she always wanna be with her mom, ALL the time, so my whole morning was with her crying for her mama, not fun... but that's Ok, after 1 hour at the beach I decide that was time to order the lunch, so I picked everything again, including a crying child and went to the restaurant... next to the restaurant are a pool with the slide, so we stay there the whole time, we ate lunch and then I was exhausted and the kids too, so we went to the apartment to rest and wait for my bosses. At 2 o'clock the came and we went again to the pool and beach... It was a long day for me, it was a long week for me, but I enjoyed.


Playa Parguito

Playing with the sand


My sweet boy


Me at the beach, crazy hair





With a happy baby, at Least for 5 minunts


Her real state of that morning


Good Bye Margarita




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER