Ready to share part 1

Right now its 8:03 am and I'm alone, everything is quite, I'm with my cup of Coffe the TV and the computer, most days are like this (minus the computer), I like it this way, the kids are off to school and my bosses at work, sometimes I wish I could go out and do something too, buts that's another story.

So I have about 2 months in the United State, and I really love it here, REALLY, there are days when everything it's a little more difficult or when I'm overthinking things (I hate overthink) but most days are happy days, I don't want to leave, I want to live here the rest of my life, it's so weird that I feel like this is home, this is where I belong, I never felt that with Spain or Venezuela, I mean Venezuela is my home, but I never felt like I fit in there, of course I miss stuff from Venezuela, like my friends, cousins, I miss to go out with friends and do something fun, not relate with kids stuff, I miss my family of course, but sadly I don't miss my country, and I think that okay too.


Okay lest start, from the beginning! the day of the trip December 27 I was exhausted, very very tired, it was long day, it was Venezuela-Houston-Houston-Miami, I was supposed to get to Miami around 5 pm But I ended getting here around 8pm, the weather in Houston was bad so the delayed the flight, but well I was happy to be here, I was so nervous when I passed through the in immigration security, but everything went well, everybody was so nice, So I finally made it to Miami, and I was looking for the carrousel to get my luggage and then I saw my bosses and the kids, I was in shock because I didn't expect them to be there, and then my boss started to cried, but I was so tired and Hungry that I couldn't process the fact that I was there with my kids and in Miami, but well my kids were/are so big and I didn't wanted to push anything so I just kiss them and then we went to get my luggage, V was so shy and R was fine, my bosses were the same and it felt right!

Well that same night baby J and her parents came and I had leave with them, it was a little hard, but at the same time was the best, I spent 3 weeks with them, there were hard, and easy at the same time, by the end of the 3 weeks I was so ready to say good bye to them, and start with my kids, but at the same time I was so scare! I mean it was something new to adjust, also it didn't help that my boss had to travel the next day, so the next day was going to be my first time in the house with the kids, and my boss it was going to be there, of course the Dad of the kids was, but he has to go to work too, but I was fine, I was happy and very anxious because I was learning to drive, and I just had about 8 hours of driving, so that first morning my boss stayed with me to teach me how to drive, because that same day I had to pick up the kids from school, thank good I did it well and we made it home safe, but that first week was hard because of that, I was stressed about learning to drive, and I didn't sleep that well, but I was happy.

The kids surprising adjusted very well to me, and I to them, it was like the old times, some problems here and there, but most of the time we get alone very well.

I had my own room here, and that helps a lot, also I have a lot of time alone and that helps a lot too, right now after 6 weeks I could say that I adjusted just fine, I wan to do more stuff, my bosses want to me to do more stuff but I have to remember that I only have 6 weeks here, it's a long process and I know that.

that's it for the first part!





Comments

Kimie said…
Thanks so much for sharing this!! I love seeing these pictures of you so happy here in the US :).

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER