Hello It's me!

hi friends!!! I have a love/hate relationship with that song!! At this point I will go crazy if a hear it one more time!

Okay friends I'm sorry that I haven't posted here, I really regret it, because it was been 2 really nice months!! and in one week I will leave to Venezuela, then Spain and then back here! so crazy crazy crazy!

okay the main reason I haven't posted is because I don't own a computer here, i don't have my own phone and because I haven't felling it so much, but I want to keep you posted, and mainly because I want to remember all the fun stuff that I did and how I felt!

Today I wont catch up because I have a DATE, in a couples of hours so, i don't have time! but I think tomorrow I would take the time and actually write my experiences!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER