The NEWS

I never thought that A VERY GOOD NEWS will make me so SAD.
I had been waiting for this information about 6 months, and last Friday I finally got it, I'm not quite ready to share, but for the past 6 months I've been dreaming about it and waiting for a YES, and I thought that I would be so happy when I would get the Yes, but my mind had something else in mind.

Everything started about a week ago, a person disappointed me very hard, and I was so moody since then, it's hard realize what people really thinks about you and that you care more about them than they for you, but well, then on Friday I got the VERY GOOD news and I was SHOCK and very very sad, I'm still sad, but today I was feeling like myself again, till the person that disappointed me called me demanding things that I don't want to do... Tomorrow I'm going to talk with them and try to explaining them my situation.

I don't want to be sad anymore, I want to be the happy Maydelin as always, something has to change.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER