December

Hi guys!!

December started a little hard on me, I was very anxious, and kind of depressed about this month, in part because Next Friday somebody is going to make a  BIG decision for my life, and that is making me very anxious and my head was/it's only on that, there wasn't room for Christmas or anything else.

Also because tomorrow are the Parliamentarians here, and that could affect the big decision next Friday, and of course the financial Crisis that we're going through, I can't give any Christmas Presents this year, but well, I was feeling very very sad, till I talked with my sister about it, and that HELPED me a lot, I think my Christmas Spirit is here, I hope is stays with me the whole month.

My mom is making Hallacas "The typical Meal in the season" and the house Smell SOO GOOD!!

I made the decision that the presents aren't at big deal this year.

About the big Decision, I can't do anything just wait and hope for the best.

My spirit is here, today  I'm gonna watch The polar Express!! it's my favorite movie in Christmas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER