Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Beach, January...

Hello, I think that I'm Back, I can't Assure but well tonight I want to post.

I will no write a lot, just pictures, maybe a lot of pictures (you're warning)

Christmas Eve, with Noel


 Christmas Eve Diner



  
 





New Year
 My Uncle

Dinner on the Couch, because the table was full

Cheers

Getting Ready for The New Year
 
 Happy New Year

  Time For dance






I love everything in this photo

 January First

On the Beach





 And Now Random photos of December



 With My best Friend





 Beach Again on January 5th, but with my kids!!

This are almost all the relevant photos of this past month

Comments

Kimie said…
Great pictures!! Looks like a fun party at New Years! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER