Hello Everyone!

Hello I just want to say that I'm alive,

I'm not that busy for no to blog, I do not have a good excused really, (and I don't need one) I just do not feeling the necesited to post.

Let's see... First I'm finish my degred?? (career) finally!!! at the end of february I will be a Preschool Teacher, I'm working right now with, my final work, and tomorrow in my last day in the internship... I'm so happy.

I'm getting ready for my trip to Tenerife, I just 1 month left, and I'm so excited, I going to spend there 3 months!!.

My niece is Almost here!!! Emma Valentina!, My sister has 36 weeks pregnant, and she is in home resting, and getting ready for my niece, she is so exited, well everybody in the family are excited.


I was overthinking my future, that was a little depressing, I do not want to live here in Venezuela Anymore, but also here is were all my family is, and here I'm not the a immigrant, but also is the country were you can't assure your own life, were you have to live in your parent's house untill get married, if you lucky enough!... So right now I don't know were is my future, I'm leaving it in god hands.

I'm still working with my kids, and even so that sometimes is hard, I love them sooo much!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER