The Story

Ok remember that I told you that I received a good news but that made me very sad, well the news was that I got my visa, I've had waited for that that visa for about 2 years or more, and that day at the interview when they told me that I was approved I was in shock, basically because I thought that they would it say NO, and I was picture me in Spain for the holidays spending time with my sister, so I was so sad when they told me that I was approved, I cried a lot, it was so hard telling to my sister, she was just fine and very happy for me though , but I was a mess, all that happened December 11, and the next couples weeks were crazy and hard.

I'm gonna stay here for the 6 months that they gave me, and then I'm going back to Venezuela that's the plan for now, and I'm happy with that, I'm gonna stay with my kids, R and V, and help my boss with them for those months.

Okay going back again, I made a deal with baby J's parents, if I was approve it, they would pay my ticket and stay with them for almost 4 weeks, I was not happy with that, but I figure that would be a easy way to pay my ticket so I don't feel like I owe anything to anybody, and that's kinda my motto now, because it's har to be with that little girl 24/7... just 10 more days and I will be with my bosses, but well let's continue, on December 11 I got the approval, and by December 22 I had my Ticket, and I travel on December 27, Yes, I spent New Year away from my Family, but I was okay I wasn't with extranges at all, I was with my other family.

The trip was LONG, all day traveling, because from Caracas to Houston, and from Houston to Miami, and the second flight was delayed due the weather, well I finally arrive in Miami and my Family was there, My R and V, and of course my Bosses, it was kind of surreal, my kids were looking at me every now and them being so shy, and I just wanted to hug them and kiss them so bad, but you know they haven't had see me for so long so I respect them, but I was so happy and so hungry when I finally Arrive, hahaha

well now I have about two weeks here, and it's been hard because I'm not with my kids, but well in two weeks I would.

I don't know when I'm going to post again just because I don't have a computer... but I just wanted to keep you posted about me. bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER