Maydelin



Bienvenidos al Blog Sobre el Aprendizaje de la Lectura y Escritura de niños y niñas.


Comments

Lori said…
Thank you for leaving a message on my blog! These blogs are so uniting for all of us! We can see what is going on with people all over the world. Your English was perfect! Unfortunately, I don't speak any spanish! If those are your children, they are beautiful.
This Is Stupid said…
I agree with above! I don't speak spanish either, but I loved that you wrote "jajaja". That made me laugh--it's perfect. It is such a SMALL world, isn't it!!
The McEacherns said…
Thanks for the comment on my blog! When adopting from Ukraine, families usually do not know which child they will adopt until they have their appointment in Ukraine, unless they have petitioned to adopt children that they know through hosting programs or special needs children. So we won't know who Sister is until then!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER