Hola España// They need your help

Hi, I'm in Tenerife, I get here Yesterday, the flight was so long, but it worth it!! I have a little of jet lag but is ok!!! and my niece is sooo gorgeous, (I will post photos soon)

Another thing that I want to tell you!!, I've read a blog for long time and they need your help.

Short story, they have tow beautifull twins girls and now they want to adopt a little boy!! they were in the half of the way in the process of adoption and then the agency who were doing went to bankrupt, they lost the half of their money!!! so sad... but now they have a fundraising and if is possible for you please help!! you can read more in their blog!!

http://estherslittlewonders.blogspot.com.es/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER