Everything is "normal"

well, it past less than 24 hour since the announced of the dead! thanks good everything is kind of normal...

They suspended school for threes days, and the country is in duel for 7 days, but everybody has to work those days.

It is not clear who is going to be the president now... or our temporal president, we don't know what is going to happen.

right now the coffin of chavez is crossing all caracas, and the final destination is next to my home, really, I just can see through my window and see all the preparations for the coffin, all the peopel can go there and say good bye to Chavez, I think he is going to be there for 2 days, then on Friday morning he is going to be buried... and that's all that we know for now.

I'm leaving on Friday, and my fly go at 10 pm, but I leaving my home at 5 pm because anything can happen!!


Keep praying!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER