My sister and Niece Left today

Everybody in the house is sad!!! the feel is like somebody died, My mom is in bed since 5 pm sleeping, and I'm crying every time that I remember that maybe, I will not see them till February...

When you have a familiar in another country is so hard say good bye EVERY TIME never ever gets easy, you might think that with time gets more easy, but is not,  I think is more harder , and this time was the double hard because of Emma!, we know that the next time we see her again, she will be walking and talking and it will be another little girl, the babies change so quick.

I thought that I would miss more Emma, but I was wrong, I will miss most my sister!! I love her so much, she is my friend, I can talk with her about anything and I know that is mutual, we have each other for life and right now we are separated, I hope that soon  we will be reunited.

well, one of those day I will be posting the pictures of these days!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER