Back In Venezuela

Hello my friends!! sorry for disappear, but I been really busy these days!!

Well I'm back in Venezuela, I have 14 days in here, and even though what I said and the other post, I want to go back to Tenerife, not only for the country also for my niece... I just love Emma, and I don't know what I going to do when she leave... 

My sister and Niece came with me for 18 days... they only have 4 more days in Venezuela then they will be back to Tenerife... I don't want to think on that.


Well I'm back and it's like that I never left, everything is the same, just a lot more expensive, is unbelievable how the things go up in price!! things that 3 months ago cost 45bs now cost 90 bs, everything is more expensive, the rest is almost the same.

It has been long time since I wrote about my kids... Well (sadly) they are in the USA,  they has been there for a month, and I don't know if they are coming back, they say that they will, but I'm not so sure!! and I miss them a lot, that are getting so big and I'm not part of their life, I know that this day was coming, but is not easy!! I love them so much!



And well that is pretty much what is going on!! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER