Emma's official presentations to the family!

The follow day after that party, we made a little party with a few friends and mostly family, for the official presentations of Emma, also we made sort of  baptism is just like protection till the real one. Be prepare for a bunch of photos!!! 

Decorations!! We uses something that we recycle for the baby shower, and others stuff my sister brought in Tenerife


 My mom did the cake and I made the muffins

 My beautiful Emma!!!

with My dad, 
My dad is completely in love 



Grandparents!! I know is blurry!!








 and the Baptism 

This time the godmother was/is my little sister and the godfather was/is my dad... we do this because we are use to baptist the kids when they turn 1 years old, so this one is like a protection to the kids till the "real one"
  
and my stepfather did the ceremony





PD: this will be my first post that I didn't use a translator!

Comments

Kimie said…
Bien hecho, Maydelin! Emma es bonita bonita :)

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER