If you know me, you know that the Nutcracker is a BIG deal for me, my Christmas isn't Christmas without it. Today I went with My friends, and let me tell you that It was a little disappointed, I think the change the whole cast, and this cast wasn't perfect as I'm used to, it wasn't bad, it's just like it wasn't perfect. But I'm happy that I keep coming back and that I LOVE IT, next week I'm going with my family, I hope thet the cast do it better Sorry for the blurry Pictures Well after the Nutcracker we went to eat some lunch and them shopping, it was nice to hang out with them. We don't see us often but when we do we had a blast
Hi I'm from Venezuela, I have 22 year old and no kids yet. well I work as a nanny in Venezuela, but with an American family, well actually only the mother and children are American children's father is from Chile. in addition to study Early Childhood Education in college, I only had a year and a half I graduated. My life here, most people if not all, we got up at 5:30 am for work, or study, including children, schools start at 7 am and work at 8am and actually we stopped so early is because of the traffic that exists here.Univiersidad good after I go to my work, which is in the house of children, play with them until 5:30 pm and then go to my house, I get no traffic at 6:30 pm usually home from work after supper, dohomework, check my blogs, then I watch TV and sleep, this is my life day by day (boring I know).Venezuela now, right now the political life of Venezuela is unclear,the country is completely divided, half want the president we have and the other half wants him out (I...
Only took me two years and one pandemic to get me back here, I'm not gonna make any promises of coming back, because who knows what's going to happen right? but today I remembered my dear blog and I read my old post and the feeling were back, my blog has always been for me, for the sake keeping of my memories and moments that otherwise I wouldn't have, It's about the little stuff, the day to day, things that I don't usually keep in my journal, so because I remembered, I feel sentimental and because I want to, I'm gonna make a post about what's life for me right now. This Pandemic grow beyond my expectations, It affected me more than I thought and I don't see when life If gonna be normal again, this Pandemic has change the way we interact with people, I haven't seen my sister, Niece and my adorable new nephew in a month, and it's hard because they're just a 10 min from my house, but we can't see each other, at least we have videos and fa...
Comments