A little Bit of everything!!!

OK it took me like 4 hours But finally I was able change my blog!!! Is a lot of work when you don't know how to do it and all the web sites who say how to do it are in English but finally after reading and reading, and trial and error, I made it!! It's no exactly what I want, because I want put my pictures in the banner! but I just could not do it!!! But I really Like how turned out, and now that I know how to do it I'm gonna change the look more often! 

And another hand I finish my semester with great grades!! I mean i could do it better and get the maximum notes but I was a little lazy and I get three 9 one 10 and one 8!! The maximum notes here is 10! so its not bad, but I could do it better!!! And Another post, more details!!

And the next weekend I will do a mommy again!!! My bosses are going to a fishing competition and I stay in their house to nannying the kids!! 

pd: Tell me if you like the new look or I change for a more soft look? 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the new look!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER